Women at Work!

Holly Clark, the President of the company, is able to do it all. Not only does she run a company that partners with a multi billion dollar client, but she also is raising a family. So we asked Holly a few questions:

Did you every think it's to hard to have a family and a career? Has your opinion changed now that you are doing both?

I was always raised to be career-oriented and independent so I don't think I ever thought about not having a career in my life. My opinion has not changed - if i want my son to be independent, ambitious and to go for what he wants in life I have to show him that. He is incredibly social, confident, and competitive. I think the business for that. All of the people he is surrounded by are goal-oriented, young professionals - so he has no choice but to succeed!

I think the hard part for me was feeling guilty for wanting it all. Sometimes the desire for success can feel selfish. I have learned that it isn't selfish at all. in fact, it is the most selfless thing I can do for my family.

--> For all of the ladies, and gentlemen, out there that feel that you can't have a family, and a career at the same time, Holly is living proof that you can make it happen!

Comments